Friday, August 5, 2011

The Best Stroller in the World

8 years ago when I had my first child my husband and I went through 4 strollers by the time she was 2, and once she was walking we opted for the cheap $20.00 fold stroller like the one I use to push my dolls around when I was a child.  We were so frustrated with everything we bought and even more frustrated at the amount of money we had spent since all 4 were well known baby brands.

I don't know about you, but I need a stroller that can do the following things easily.

1. Fit in the back of my car
2. Folds out and down easily without pushing and pulling gadgets all at the same time
3. A stroller that grows with my child
4. A stroller that has excellent steering (most important in my book)  There is nothing more frustrating then fighting with a stupid wheel that wont move in the direction I am directing it to.
5. Reasonably affordable
6. Light Weight
7. Attractive

If you have been frustrated like us, and all of the above are important to you then let me introduce you to the most amazing stroller I have ever owned, I can't say enough good things about this set of wheels, there is not one single negative - ok well it doesnt have a cup holder which does'nt bother me but that may be important to some. Ladies and Gentlemen........I recommend........

The Icoo Stroller



This my fellow parents is the Mercedes of strollers, its light, it folds by simply pushing back two levers that are made to accomdate your forefinger (effortless)  the wheels easily come off if you need to make it even more compact or for travel (they make you take off the wheels at the airport) no screws, no allen keys just perfect engineering.  German engineering has developed this amazing stroller.  The model shown here comes with a bassinet, the frame of that bassinet later changes into the frame for the toddler stroller, you just refold the frame and add the new canvas lining which is made with amazing canvas material.  It also comes with a universal baby seat adapter, for any baby seat, and it lets you place it forward and backward facing.  It also comes with a weather shield and a carry bag.  Have I mentioned how amazing this stroller is? AMAZING!
We got ours in chocolate brown with light mocha accents, everywhere I go, people ask me where I got this stroller.  The icco did cost $400.00 but.........so well worth it, especially since we bought 4 strollers for our first baby 8 years ago and none of those strollers cost less then $150.  The first one along was $400.00 and I ended up throwing it across a parking lot cause I was so angered by it (I didnt really do that, but I wanted to) so in my mind, one time cost of $400 for an amazing product that I love is a much better investment 8 years ago.  If you need a strolller get this one. 
We ordered ours from a store in Ontario (where we live) called Juniorbaby  .  We ordered online and received it by FedEx within 8 days.  The www.Juniorbaby.com website even has a video that walks youthrough the entire stroller, how it works and how it was engineered.  I wish everything I spent my hard earned money on was this worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments